Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sign Me Up Savvy Supermom!

You like me! You really like me! Quick, who said that quote and when!

I know, I know you're not here for a test, you're here to sign up for an email update of The Savvy Supermom blog. Just put the email address at which you want to receive my email updates down below, and you'll be in the know, maybe even before I am (hey, it's a life-long journey).

After you sign up, be on the look out for a follow up email asking you if you're sure you want to be a part of my crazy (but savvy) world. Say yes, say yes!

Oh, and the answer to the above question is Sally Fields, when she accepted her the Academy Award in 1985 for her role in Places in the Heart. Now you can out and impress your friends with such trivial knowledge.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment