Thursday, October 30, 2008

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $75 Coach Hobo & BCBG Bronze Boots

Today's outfit is brought to you by the thrift store, eBay and Target.

The Breakdown.
Green Mossimo shirt ($15 on-sale Target/ARP $18), white tank top from Rave ($4/ARP $4), Old Navy stretch dark blue cords (thrift store $5/ARP $29), BCBG dark bronze ankle boots ($8 thrift store/ARP $99), Coach hobo ($43 eBay/ARP $298).

Grand Total: $75
Approximate Retail Price: $448
Savvy Savings: $373

Today's outfit is more expensive by virtue of the handbag. EbayPlato's Closet are the two places outside of a thrift store where I have found Coach handbags at a price I am willing to pay. I love the brand because they are well made and last a long time. To be honest, purses are one of the few items that I will spend a little more on, but I always keep it under $50, and when I buy a new one I try to sell one on eBay to even out the cost.
and

Having said that, I have found Coach handbags at the thrift store. One of my best finds was a cute pink clip signature Coach bag. I'm not a very pink person, but at $10 I couldn't resist. And yes, I buy authentic because even the knock-offs run around $50-$75 and they are definitely not the same quality. Why pay for a fake when I can get a real one for the same price?

No comments:

Post a Comment