Friday, November 14, 2008

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $75 Sizzling Hot FRYE Boots

I love when the seasons change here in Music City - especially when it means the cooler temperatures of the fall. Having grown up in California I've become a bit of a coat/jacket addict.

Although truth be told, it's my stylists' fault (Stacie & Clinton) because they regularly remind me that jackets are a good layering technique that flatters my particular figure. Yeah...it's their fault...

The Breakdown.
Red Camel denim skirt ($7 Belk's sale/ARP $30), brown tank top ($4 Rave/ARP $4), Orange Old Navy corduroy jacket ($6 thrift store/ARP $30), multi-color knit scarf (FREE due to exchanged clothes/ARP $20), Frye lace-up boots (shoe outlet $15/ARP $210) and my signature Coach hobo ($43 eBay/ARP $285).

Grand Total: $75
Approximate Retail Price: $579
Savvy Savings: $504

Speaking of great deals on new shoes...my girlfriend Melissa called me yesterday to tell me about the shoes she bought for $.01. Yes, you read right, A PENNY! Bless her heart, she even sent me a picture to rub it in show me how cute they are.




Savvy shopper that she is, she used her two $10 coupons at DSW and found these beautiful Franco Sarto peep-toe patent leather shoes with cork wedge detail. Truth is, even at $20 this shoes are a great deal.

SEE I'm not the only one out there who knows how to shop Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment