Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Attention Nashville Belk Shoe Shoppers


Ok Ladies, this weekend I bought two beautiful pairs of shoes at Belk's and the sale is still going on, so if you're in Music City, rush on down. They had a long table stacked about 4 boxes high in each shoe size so there's plenty of deals to be had on everything from Coach to Juicy Couture and more.

New to my ever-expanding collection of shoes is the Sofft Patent Leather Gillian in Dark Red and a pair of black Enzo Angiolini pumps in patent and suede named Totiana. A quick search online at Zappos and you can buy the Soffts for $100 and the Enzos for $80 (regularly $90). I paid $25 for the Sofft's and $9 for the Enzos. Let's see that's $180-$35=$145 in savings.

Yes, sdmittedly $25 is on the high-end of my shoe limit, but the Soffts are beautiful. Even my husband said he liked them, and my Beloved is not one to notice what shoe I am wearing.

All together now..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty..." or should I sing, "I feel savvy, oh so savvy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment