Thursday, May 28, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $46 Armani Exchange

I'm alive! My family came and went over the last week to celebrate Superstar #1's 7th birthday. It was wonderful having my Mom & Dad here as well as my little (taller than me) Sister, her Hubby and my little niece here at the house, and I already miss them.

A fun time was had by all, but I'm exhausted! The Superstars and I were actually excited about getting back to homeschooling. Even though school has let out for most of the kids around here, we plan on working through the summer. We like doing that so that we have the option of taking a week off here and there for things like my family's visit.

The Breakdown.
Mossimo cotton sweater ($4 thrift store/ARP $24 ), Armani Exchange A/X denim pencil skirt new-with-tags ($8 Plato's Closet/ARP $98), Sbicca shoes ($4 thrift store/ARP $50), Michael Kors bag ($30 eBay/ARP $350).

Grand Total: $46
Approximate Retail Price: $522
Savvy Savings: $476

I love, love, love pencil skirts! They are so slimming, and it's even better when it's denim. It's like my favorite pair of jeans but better (or so my Beloved says).

I've got a window tinting post in the que, I've just got to download all the pictures I took and get them on up. It's a great way to save on your energy bills if you've got terrible builder's grade windows like we do and don't want to have to totally replace them.

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment