Thursday, June 4, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $36 Hobo International by George!

I love this skirt. I bought it a couple summer's back at Goodwill and every time I wear it I get compliments. It was originally from the Gap and it has a features "postcards" from all over the world.

My sister mentioned how much she loved it and last year I found another one just like it at the thrift store in her size! Since she lives in California I figured it was safe to send it to her so even if the whole "sister thing" kicked in where we chose to wear it on the same day at least we wouldn't be in the same city!

The Breakdown.
Madison Studio shirt ($5 Belk's/ARP $50), white tank top ($3 For Love 21/ARP $3), Gap skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $40), Hobo International leather purse ($11 eBay/ARP $250), George Simulated Patent Leather and Cork wedges ($13 Walmart/ARP $13).

Grand Total: $36
Approximate Retail Price: $356
Savvy Savings: $320

I also received several compliments on the shoes yesterday. I found them at Walmart last year, of all places! Their George line is classic in their cuts and the kids clothes in particular are adorable. They even have an organic cotton line of baby's clothing.

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment