Monday, March 23, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $60 Lucky Brand & Browns

What a weekend! I think we spent the whole of it outside in front of our house. Whether it was tending to the lawn and garden or just sitting on the grass with several of our other neighbors just talking and watching the kids play, it was truly lovely. Of course I did get a chance to visit Goodwill for a couple hours on Sunday (seriously, I love wandering around and I always try on the clothes so it was a good two hours). Make sure you check out that post, I detail how I got about $800 worth of clothing for just $37.

This savvy little outfit was actually from Friday, but I was having way too much fun outside this weekend to come in and post (sorry Y'all!). Although it was sunny outside, it was a little chilly with the wind, not that I'm complaining, it's better than the snow up north.

The Breakdown.
Sunny Leigh cotton jacket ($12 Macy's/ARP $70 ), Maurice skirt ($4 thrift store new with tags/ARP $24), Franco Sarto suede boots (birthday gift/ARP $150), Lucky Brand red suede & patent purse ($44 Belk's/ARP $190).

Grand Total: $60
Approximate Retail Price: $434
Savvy Savings: $374

No comments:

Post a Comment