Friday, April 24, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $15 Seven & BCBG/Max Azria

I'm sorry my Savvy Friends! I've been SO busy cleaning. I mean, really, really cleaning. My Mom, Dad & Sister are coming out to visit in May and the whirlwind of cleaning out the guest room and just the house has consummed both me and my time. It's the kind of deep cleaning you do only when your parents are coming to stay so you can prove that they really did "raise you right."

It's been good though! I feel lighter, for lack of better word. It's also made me more brutal in my assessment of items that I have not worn or worn lately, which means I've taken more to Plato's Closet. In the next few days I'll post about my dinnerware update and dining room chair updates that have been a couple months in the making. Till then, here's the Savvy Outfit of the Day.

The Breakdown.
BCBG/Max Azria top ($4 thrift store/ARP $120), white tank top ($3 For Love 21/ARP $3), Seven for all Mankind denim skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $150), sbicca heels ($4 thrift store/ARP $50), Tignanello patent leather Perfect 10 French Tote (free trade in Plato's Closet/ARP $90).

Grand Total: $15
Approximate Retail Price: $413
Savvy Savings: $398

Well, it's back to cleaning - stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment