Monday, June 29, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $61 Kate Spade Punched Dot Noel

This weekend we celebrated my niece's one-year birthday. YEAH! The great-grandparents came down from Illinois earlier in the week and the girls stayed at Nana & Pappy's house for a couple days so that my husband and I had some great "date" time.

We caught up on a few movies, went out to eat in the Gulch (the new "hip" place in Nashville) and slept in a few times. The girls had so much fun that they didn't want to come home! So, after a week of VBS (Vacation Bible School), and a couple days of alone time, we are refreshed and ready to start the week.

The Breakdown.
New CATO faux wrap shirt ($9 eBay/ARP $17), white tank top ($3 For Love 21/ARP $3), Spiegel denim skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $29), Via Spiga red shoes (FREE for trade-in at Plato's Closet/ARP $150), Kate Spade punched Dot Noel ($45 eBay/ARP $398).

Grand Total: $61
Approximate Retail Price: $597
Savvy Savings: $536

Something about these shoes, I'm telling you! They are really the only pair of shoes where I consistently receive comments and compliments. From Baja Fresh getting lunch to the party where we celebrated my niece's birthday, they just seemed to grab attention whereever we went. I love the fact that I got them for free...well, and they are comfortable as well.

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment