Thursday, July 2, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $24 Armani Exchange

Today's outfit was just a basic run-around outfit. I've often resorted to Mossimo solid colored tees from Target as a way to put together casual outfits, but although the colors work well with the different patterned skirts I like to wear, they are just t-shirts. I figured that it was time to start looking specifically for wrap shirts in solid colors that are a little "nicer" than t-shirts.

Thank goodness for eBay where I just have to type in "wrap shirt" in the search engine and I have hundreds to choose from!

The Breakdown.
Moda International wrap shirt from Victoria's Secret ($9 eBay/ARP $30), black tank ($3 For Love 21/ARP $3), Armani Exchange denim skirt ($8 Plato's Closet/ARP $98), Sbicca shoes ($4 thrift store/ARP $50).

Grand Total: $24
Approximate Retail Price: $181
Savvy Savings: $157

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment