Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $12 An All-Time Low with a Coach Bleecker to boot!

I was feeling a little nautical today when I pulled this outfit together. I know, I know, horizontal stripes are not the most flattering and yet, I gravitate to them. Must be a throwback to my preppy days in California. Anyway, the outfit itself is nice and cool, perfect for the HOT weather we've been experiencing around here.

The Breakdown.
Gap striped shirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $24), The Limited skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $40), MIA leather slides ($4 thrift store/ARP $60 ), Coach green Bleecker duffle (FREE/ARP $328).

Grand Total: $12
Approximate Retail Price: $452
Savvy Savings: $440

Wow - I think this qualifies as my lowest total to date! Not bad for under $20.

Stay Savvy (and cool) Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment