Friday, July 24, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $52 Coach Soho and Speechless!

Another beautiful day here in Music City. On July 21st we broke a record low with 58 degrees - a fact that makes me chuckle a bit as I type away here in the home state of Al Gore. Sorry Y'all, I couldn't resist! Record or not, I LOVE the cooler weather even as it makes me a little homesick for my youth in So. Cal.

When I'm not trying to offend people politically (ha, ha, ha), I like to be outside as much as possible. Thankfully, the girls oblige willingly. They are trying to get as much play-time possible with their friends before we all hit the school schedule. The year-round school is already in session and public school starts in a couple weeks, which is about when we will officially start. I'm currently awaiting word back from a classical homeschool tutorial in our area so it may change things a bit this year.

Till then, I will wear Summer-y clothes and enjoy the way the cool breeze billows about my flouncy skirts. There are times I really do like being a girly girl...

The Breakdown.
Madison cotton shirt ($5 Belk's/ARP $50), white tank top ($3 For Love 21/ARP $3), Speechless skirt (FREE trade-in Plato's Closet/ARP $20), Unisa nude colored slides ($4 thrift store/ARP $80), Coach large Soho Flap ($40 Craigslist/ARP $298).

Grand Total: $52
Approximate Retail Price: $451
Savvy Savings: $399

I've got a couple of the Coach Soho Leather Flap purses and I love them. If you watch carefully on eBay and on Craigslist, it's pretty easy to get one for around $50, less if you're lucky. They are classic in style and shape and hold a good amount. The leather is just lovely.

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment