Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $115 Botkier Trigger Clyde Bag & Diesel Boots

Ahhh - my stretchy jeans. I bought these Silver Jeans at the thrift store and had to hem the tattered leg hems but that's ok - they were just $4 so I'm not complaining...too much!

The Breakdown.
tapemeasure shirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $39), Silver Jeans ($4 thrift store/ARP $60), canvas belt ($1 thrift store/ARP $10), Diesel boots ($6 thrift store/ARP $150), Botkier Trigger Clyde bag ($100 eBay/ARP $650).

Grand Total: $115
Approximate Retail Price: $909
Savvy Savings: $794

These jeans are definitely lighter than what Stacie & Clinton suggest, but with the gray skies and rainy weather I was in a very casual mood and needed to wear my comfort jeans...instead of eating comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment