Thursday, April 15, 2010

Savvy Kid Shoe Savings - $20 Merrells, Nike and Uggs


My favorite shoe outlet, French's, is moving. While that sort of news might make someone sad, it makes me happy on two counts. One, they are moving closer to where I live. Two, they currently are running a 50% off of rack shoes - children's, men's, and women's shoes. As long as I have been going to French's they have not had sales on children's shoes. As most of the shoes are under $20 I guess I shouldn't complain, and since their stock usually includes names like Merrell, Keen, Geoxx, Stride Rite, Uggs and Juicy Couture I still know a good deal when I see it.

I have to say that I was pretty pleased with my score this week when I walked home with a new pair of Merrells and Nike's and a pair of store returned Uggs all for $20. The girls are thrilled with their new shoes.



So to my savvy Williamson County friends, run, don't walk to French's on Columbia Avenue. All their rack shoes are half off and since they hope to move by June there are some great deals to be had between now and then.

As a note, the black Nike's look a little dingy because my youngest wore them playing outside yesterday, they were brand new!

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment