Monday, April 19, 2010

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $20 Ann Taylor Graphic

Goodness if a cool breeze didn't just go through Music City, reminding all of us that it is still Spring. Last week we had weather in the 80's and this week we're in the 60's. Truth is that I love when the weather is between 60's - 70's. Anything higher than the 80's and I'm not a huge fan. Yes, I'm a wimp.

The Breakdown.
Ann Taylor sweater ($6 thrift store/ARP $60), hot pink tank ($3 For Love 21/ARP $3), Kenneth Cole black denim trousers ($5 thrift store/ARP $79 ), black Joan & David Patent Leather shoes ($6 thrift store/ARP $150).

Total Cost: $20
Approximate Retail Price: $292
Savvy Savings: $272

So the reality is that all I had was a Dr's appointment, but I felt good as I walked into that office. There's no reason a stay-at-home mom can't look and feel good when she's out and about, especially for this price.

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment