Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $59 Sigrid Olsen Style

Hey Y'all! Hope you all have had a great week so far. Mine has been BUSY! I've been working on a project near it's final stages and have been writing copy for the overhaul of a website that should be going live any day now. Nothing quite as exciting as my site, of course, but fun nonetheless.

I love that Spring is started to be the more dominant weather indicator as of late. Outside of the occasional showers it's been warmer over colder, and well, the flowers in bloom everywhere make up for the rain anyway.

This skirt has been hanging in my closet since last year. I had bought it at the end of the warm season last year and since it's linen, really hadn't a chance to wear it till recently. When I found this gorgeous Talbot sweater a couple weeks back I was thrilled to find that the blues match perfectly!

The Breakdown.
Talbots thin sweater ($5 thrift store/ARP $70), Banana Republic linen skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $80), Franco Sarto suede boots (birthday gift from my sister several years back), Sigrid Olsen leather purse ($50 eBay/ARP $190).

Grand Total: $59
Approximate Retail Cost: $340
Savvy Savings: $281

As soon as I get this project off my plate I'll be tackling more fun topics than clothes, but since I HAVE to wear clothes every day, it really is the quickest way to show off some savvy savings so I hope y'all don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment