Thursday, July 9, 2009

Savvy Supermom Outift of the Day - $18 Bleecker's Back

I use to wear a lot of black. Not anymore! Lately I've been trying to find ways to combine colors without it looking gaudy or too Palm Beach...not that I have ANYTHING against Palm Beach, but c'mon, I'm in NASHVILLE and the beach is at least 7 hours away.

Here's my version of Music City Subtle...

The Breakdown.
New York Company purple wrap shirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $30), white tank top ($3 For Love 21/ARP $3), Red Camel denim skirt ($7 Belk's/ARP $30), Unisa pumps ($4 thrift store/ARP $80), Coach Bleecker Duffle (FREE/ARP $328).

Grand Total: $18
Approximate Retail Price: $471
Savvy Savings: $453

Go out and try a new color combo today, you never know what you might end up really liking.

Stay Savvy Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment