Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Savvy Supermom Outfit of the Day - $52 Lux Ripani Daytrippin'

This shirt is part of a recent $25 shopping spree at Goodwill this last weekend. Boy, did I score. I've not yet worn the awesome Seven for All Mankind denim pencil skirt I got for $4, but I can't wait.

Besides this shirt and skirt, I scored a white denim pencil skirt, a great tiered denim skirt (are you seeing a pattern here?), a black skirt similar in shape to today's skirt, and a Bebe lace top. I'm sure you'll see them over the next couple of weeks, though the Bebe will wait for an upcoming wine tasting....I think.

The Breakdown.
Daytrip cotton shirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $26 ), LUX denim skirt ($4 thrift store/ARP $40), Unisa nude heels ($4 thrift store/ARP $80), Ripani purse ($40 new with tags on eBay/ARP $398).

Grand Total: $52
Approximate Retail Price: $444
Savvy Savings: $392

I became a fan of Ripani when I bought a gorgeous bag earlier this year at Plato's Closet. It's so soft and well, not well known, it doesn't scream LOOK AT ME, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment